Thursday 2 March 2017

more chinks

Its been a while since i posted,and despite me asking every one not to mention the ones who have cut me out of their lives,its come up from unexpected places!! i should have expected this of course the Enemy is like a prowling Lion,always looking for sin in our lives or chinks in the armour, but God is Good, and always comforts and Protects us,i have found this so true today,i have been feeling restless and He has been giving me "shots" of His love,like waves of Love spreading all over me, i have had this experience when i have been doing bible studies, recently but because i haven't done this for a few days now i wasn't expecting or deserving of any of this!!
So i started panicking, because its the same feeling i have when i have fasted all day,(hyper sensitive,all my 'spidey senses' in overdrive), and thinking that He was sending His love into me because something bad was going to happen,most of all, with Helen who has taken another downturn in her motor neuron disease, she cant have any food through her mouth now, and had some bad choking.So I am feeling very emotional, feel like crying for no reason.
I have prayed, repented of anything which could have caused this, and i felt something leave so am feeling better now, Praise God!

No comments: