Friday 6 January 2017

So annoyed at myself!!

Oh dear I spilt tea on my laptop this morning and its not working now! I am very annoyed at myself I have had it for eight years!!, I learnt how to go on the internet on it...I have a netbook but I don't really think it is the same...I will ask Alec to look at it...
I have been reading the bible book of Ezekiel, it is quite hard to understand, so will have to research a bit more! Its heavy going, but then i think well its about the children of Israel in captivity,so it might be heavy going! doh!!, i had a migraine yesterday which hasn't happened for a long time, and i have been having headaches for a few weeks now, but i thought it was part of the virus that's been going around the family for a few weeks now, i saw Nathan and Kelly lovely Baby on Tuesday,Celyn, pronounced kellin), shes a little Angel but slept the whole time,surprise surprise, she is not such an angel at night time, and screams a lot!..its so hard when you have a small baby.
I am very glad to be a Grandparent and give them back!

No comments: