Tuesday 12 April 2016

Missionarys

The big breakfast went well, although they didn't need us to do the Teas and Coffee's this year,but Lynn wouldn't let me pay for my breakfast and they gave me free tea, and only those helping are supposed to have food free!! So a bit confusing really!! not that it's hard to confuse me! The pastor of Biker Church, Colin did a blessing for young couple's Marriage,(Mat and Dee), not believers yet! they are part of the local Bike club who are based at the Cafe, the "Raven Riders",We had a stand next to the "Blood bikes" (who are a local group of Volunteer Bikers who rush blood to hospitals where needed).
It has been a few days of extreme tiredness,because i was not able to sleep even before the big Breakfast,Worry about Joe and Daisy. I feeling a part of something meaningful and more importantly Gods Will for my life,with people who like, love and accept me....and i am forming close relationships!...with good solid Christians,Brothers who ( i hate to say this,but not like Darren and Mike,who have their problems,) are Stable Strong Christians..I am not running scared which Lord Help me i would have done before!! and most of all i can be myself!! its taken God three years to get me to this point!!, and its all sort of crept up on me recently,without me noticing!! i think i was just friendly with the wonderful sisters,i felt that was all i needed to do!!
Its all a bit new, weird and scary!! But i know Gods in it!..So what has changed in me! of course for years i was only friends with Mike and Darren, only having fellowship with them, and i was isolated because of my role as a carer...so didn't want to get out, was very vary of going to a church again...and last Sunday i felt a little push to go to Brian and Helen's Church!..everything fell into place for me to go..and it was lovely, it felt so right!!I felt at home and accepted,no fuss, no fireworks, just obeying an inner urge, and i have a Church I feel i belong in!!.a Missionary who was visiting the church where they had previously belonged asked about the Trike,and we both joked about me being a bit scared to ride it,but the thing was i felt totally at home with this brother,who i have never met and never likely to meet again!there was an automatic closeness!! i feel i am not explaining this very well at all!! Maybe i was feeling reticent, wary suspicious of other believers,because of the last "Church" letting Howard push me out! I was so angry about that for so long! yet it was all part of His plan! It is very good to feel like i am In His Will!

No comments: