Friday 12 February 2016

Post traumatic stress disorder?

I am not feeling very much like sharing my life at the moment,things were going very well and the Enemy has had a try at bringing me down,but with the Lords help i have been able to turn what the Enemy meant for bad into good, i dont really want to talk about the bad stuff, i wont give the Enemy of our souls any credit!! or talk about him and his efforts to separate us from the Lord , because the Bible says "NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!!..He cant do it!! i cant give him credit because i have separated myself, or tried to anyway!! I turned away, for years at one point, but He is always waiting because He is the perfect Father He is with open Arms!!
I am decorating my house, i have been trying to work out how long it has been,horrified to realise it could be up to 15 years!! ouch! So in my very slow way i am going to do it,yesterday for instance,it took me about three hours to wash down the wall by the frond door, and do the cutting in... and area of only 8 feet by 8 feet! i am trying not to get daunted by the thought that this is a 3 storey house,4 bedrooms, 8 rooms in total!! I can only do about 20-30 mins before i have to rest,for about the same amount of time...so its going to be a slow process!!!
Mike is annoying me a lot at the moment,he wanted desperately to have the local bikers meeting at his house, which of course makes it hard for me, because any regular meeting there will end up with Howard being' accidentley on purpose' turning up there if he knows i am there, which for all his selfishness i dont want Mike upset when i will have to call the police...So i have let the Enemy in today, in fact i have done his work for him, i got myself in such a state today that i am not able or go out to the Gospel Choir..there is something in the Bible somewhere that says not to give "place to the unfruitful works of darkness", no idea where it is in the Word,but i do know that Jesus does not want me to give any time to the bad things in the past as well as letting the bad things/people win,and giving them power over me!!,i have been looking on the internet about Post Traumatic Stress disorder,i did a sort of pop quiz on one of these sites, i got a score of 17/22, which was very high...the verdict was "you have many signs of Post traumatic stress disorder" ah well, that explains the diarhia, vomiting, and fainting then! Doh!!

No comments: