Thursday 4 February 2016

Dementia and nasty neighbours

So tired,... been have a clear out and general clean, been ill so often recently that I have really got behind with everything.I have been learning some hard lessons recently about trusting God for healing for Helen,I know He has the power to do it,I have no doubt about that at all,God can do anything,but my problem has been in the past that He doesn't always Heal when I ask Him,so it must not be in His plan.
I was watching John Paul Jackson,and he made the point that the Bible says the we should ask and believe,he was saying that that even thinking that God will choose not to heal is Doubt!!.When my Mum was ill I prayed and Prayed that she would be healed, she wasn't,I was really convinced she was going to 'wake up' from her dementia!...
It looks like the awful neighbours next door are moving out, and I am trying very hard not to be really delighted,or give them the finger as they leave!!.. well maybe not trying as hard as I could!!.I did give them the finger, but they couldn't see me!! but God does!..Like my son-in law Andy said I really am a terrible Christian.... that was 8.pm, its 2.am now and I have been woken up by banging noises,just was dozing on the settee because Ben is still awake, the banging noises? its the awful neighbours, still not moved out, they have a car outside, on the double yellow lines, and are slamming the doors! no consideration at all for any one else, its typical of them,the car is just on the prow of the hill,on a bend,left hand side, and they are on the left, its pitch black(dark),no street lights, they have no lights on the car,so it is a danger to anyone driving up the hill, but they don't care..
The Lord has helped me to not say anything to then up until now, am just praying for the patience to see it out, have been reading the posts back when they were annoying me,( no need to freak out"4.11.2011,even the time when I took a parcel in for them, and she actually SNATCHED it out of my hand!!.no word of thanks!!,I laughed! The Lord has helped me, don't know where I got the patience from, its not me, its Him!! but I will keep praying for them even when and if they ever actually leave! so the Enemy has not had the victory,and I managed to pray a lot for them so the Enemy wont be happy about that!! this time anyway, oh another slammed car door outside my window! I am praying!!I can hear her strident bossy voice outside now, telling everyone else what to do!!! (she called me a bitch once when I was pottering around outside, just completely out of the blue! only half noticed as was deep in thought, didn't respond!!
I came in the house and thought "did she just call me a bitch"!!!.. more patience please Lord!! well, the car is leaving...but they maybe back tomorrow!! its Thursday now, a day and half later, and they did come back yesterday but now have GONE GONE GONE!!!!! and on Saturday the new neighbours moved in, i only knew because Ben was getting his coke from the car and i was standing by the front door, when their hire van pulled up on the pavement, and so far they have made no noise!The Shower has been fixed, its been a few months!

No comments: