Saturday 29 November 2014

Membership, and confidence in my "calling" And a "twentieth century Boy"

I have tried looking back through my Posts to see if i mentioned about being made a member of C.M.A?,i cant find anything so if i have i am sorry, i had a text from Di who is the acting chairman of the Branch, saying my yearly membership as up for renewal, and " we really want u to continue serving God alongside us",( and because i had done the whole workbook i could become a full member instead of just a supporter!!) Wow.... first time i have ever been in an organisation, or church where i have been made to feel of Value!!!.. Which is really nice of course but it really confirms to me that this is where the Lord wants me to be, which is of course the Point of everything!! , as there is really no point doing anything if God has not "called " you to do it!!I went to my old friend Rays funeral last week,it was something i had been praying about becasue Ray and the other old friends i met there are all back-sliden Christians1 we had all met at a coffee bar set up in the 1970's, i am the only who who is now a believer,Marks friend,also called Mark did say he had been put off by some christians behaviour but still believed, just not going to church!!It was a strange experience to see them again, i went on my own becasue Mark had said he wanted to go but felt too ill the day before,his brother said He would have taken him if he had heard in time, it would have helped Mark to see his old friends... Ray had said he wanted Marc Bolans song Twentieth Century Boy played at his funeral...because that is what he felt he was! I want to have a Bikers funeral, (with Amazing Grace sung, because thats the theme song for so many of Us), 23rd Psalm read... I havent told the Kids yet! but who cares really, I wont be there anyway, i will be dancing on the streets of Glory!!

No comments: