Friday 28 November 2014

Black Friday... anger, disagreements...

Its been a funny week!...My son Joe has had an attack from the Enemy that actually drove them out of their home..We Prayed and the Enemy was defeated by the Lord yet again!!(I think i had let the Enemy in by being Angry with Joe and some of the bad choices he Made!!!..) The internet has been down,which causes some annoyance for me because sometimes its the only time i get some peace...I dont have the usual "getting in my face" and "flicking me with his sleeve"!!..
Its the so called Black Friday today,something which has been imported from America, when Shops offer massive discounts to draw people in to do their Christmas shopping, because the last few years people have been leaving it nearer to christmas to do their shopping...!
In my bible reading last night it was talking about how the disciples disagreed,it really stood out to me because sometimes believers do anything they can to not disagree!(I cant find the actual quote at the moment because the Internet is down!!!..)
It would be great if the Church now would call Sin SIN,if Churches actually condemned Batterers,but of course they dont and Women are told to take their Husbands back, putting their lives and their children's in Great Danger, i know it says in the Bible somewhere to exclude a Sinner from the Church, and if he refuses to Change NOT to let them back, Does the church do this to look "good" to the World?
I Know in a book i read that Pastors who had recomended Women go back to their Violent husbands soon Changed their minds when their own daughters were in the same situation!!! ( I think its called "Battered into Submission" I cant remember the Author!! I got my wonderful Patches from Terry Loving my dear sister in Christ, who i have never met,and lives thousands of miles away! absolutely beautiful work, and even though in other circumstances Pride is a sin i am going to wear My Patches with Great PRIDE!

No comments: