Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hyper mania

Mikes manic,been going down for a week or so, we went to biker church in Warrington, and he took two homeless guys who he had met fishing,Paul jones and his wife Fiona Hensley we speaking and there were 18commitments or re-commitments to the Lord!Praise Him.so.. mike took them home and let them stay the night,(they had said they were sleeping in a tent in some local fields popular with dog walkers) The next day he gave them the key to his house!...and hadn't seen them again by tuesday afternoon,when I popped into pick up some tarpaulins to use moving Joe and Daisy,he was saying "well they are adults,they can come and go as they please"..later that night he rang really angry and upset because they had stolen money, and he had been racing round town, absolutely furious ,and wanting to confront them, he calmed down after a few days,and by Saturday when I went rounds with Nathan who said he seemed his usual self.....On Monday we had the local CMA meeting at Brian and Helen's house and I offered to pick him up, because I was not sure what his mood would be and I was NOT going to be driven in a car by him if he was manic...At the meeting he talked constantly and was even told jokingly to "shut up"!which he did for about 10seconds!when he went to the toilet, they all said they had noticed how ill he was getting.So on the way home I Talked about it with him,"you are getting I'll again " "no I'm not, you are exaggerating", he got offended so rang me back later to try to convince me he was o.k..."why do you think I am ill" " because you are talking all the time at top speed" "I don't have to listen to a woman,I am going to see Howard tomorrow and I will ask him"Howard will just say the opposite of me ...he's my ex and anything he can do to discredit me he will...I was annoyed , which of course was his diversion technique to stop me challenging him.."go to the doctor, why put yourself through this,and end up in hospital when you can stop it getting worse"all the time being shouted over....but of course he doesn't have to listen to a woman!...I rang the Psychiatrist this morning, her secretary said"he is very lucky to have a friend like you...oh dear oh dear oh dear.!!!!......

No comments: