Sunday 20 July 2014

NOT cursing God and NOT Dying!!

I had 23 people view this blog on friday, very strange!!.., usually i get most views at the weekend...it is quite weird to write this but get NO feedback! i would like to know who you are out there! i hardly ever get any comments or feedback,maybe its so boring they just skim over it to the next blog!!!, maybe its just the enemies servants who view this so they know how to de-rail me! I am NOT however going to make my friend Pete's mistake of saying.."the Devil can throw whatever he wants at me nothing will turn me away from the Lord" he didn't turn away from God!!.. but went through some very heart breaking things, in a "Job" like time in his life... I think the enemies servants have better people to attack than me!! i am very insignificant in the enemies eyes!! Yes we all have our personal battles, but its ususally with our sinful selves!.. very few of us are worthy of a personal attack from Satans servants!! i have had a few bad weeks,a speeding fine, a parking fine,my children all falling out on facebook,and yesterday i slipped on the pavemnet and now have a swollen knee and foot!! But i have bought a new Husky puppy who is delightful,i was amazed to find i am not allergic to Joe and Daisy's Husky dog Kodi, and have wanted to have a big dog myself which doesnt bark as much as Yorkshire terriers,its a male,so cute! Praise God!!

No comments: