Friday 4 July 2014

Great Orme, and Trike.

I used to start my diary which i started when i was eight with the sentence,"such a lot has happened since my last entry", well i am not going to SAY that this time, but that is what i mean!! Tash has moved to their 10 acre farm, and got a job!Joe and daisy are back home,and expect little Ellie May to be born at the end of August,Ben is not happy about Joe being here! And YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A TRIKE!!!.. which is a three wheel motorbike!!My sleeping is so much better,and we went to surprise a wonderful Brother at the great Orme in Llanduno,he is so selfless travels miles all over the country to serve the Lord and his brothers and sisters in C.m.a,quite an interesting experience, we were in the car,very exciting! God is good!!ALL THE TIME, praise Him!

No comments: