Wednesday 15 January 2014

Dark leaden skys

Today is one of those days when i don't know what i am going to write and the Lord gives me Inspiration! i hope....I am still concerned about Mike and Darren, neither of them are showing any inclination to come and Pray, or seemingly any interests in the things of God,should i worry about them? no not really i have to give them over to God,and try and forgive them for their various sin against me! (Mike put the phone down on me almost two weeks ago now, when i was in the middle of a sentence...i was quite annoyed,but have not to let it fester but try and forgive!) Its very cold and dark here in England,there is only 8 ish hours of daylight here at this time of year, and some days it stays so cloudy and overcast that it seems to never really get light! today i am just looking at a leaden sky, and it has been light for 1 and half hours... i really find it hard to drag myself out of the house at this time of the year..most people want to stay home in the warm, the central heating is still wonderful to me...although i does send me to sleep a lot!!

No comments: