Wednesday 24 November 2021

Squirrel, light grey with white ears?

It seems like i often start these posts with, a statement that this has been 'an awful week'...sigh..is it just my life, am i extremely unlucky, do i bring these things on myself? am i having a 'pity party'? I might have had earlier in the week!! but now i am almost resigned...this is life, sometimes its very hard...but really its not! I belong to the Creator of the Universe,what do i have to complain about in comparrison to that?..Nothing of course!!! I noticed a grey squirrel in the garden,and i watched for a while,these have sometimes been 'signs',good omens, that i am doing what God wants..i am not superstitious, obviously but i know God is always in control, and sometimes blesses us with physical signs...and this little Rodent is what He chooses for me...it took a while,quite a long while to remember thats what He does..

No comments: