Friday 21 February 2020

Aftermath

Well its just as well no one took me up on that bet, as he didnt turn up!!! But it didnt stop the whole thing from being ruined for me! But he would have known that because he knows me well!..
I have been developing some hobbies,houseplants is the main one, i have a very large Swiss cheese plant, monstera deliciousa, which I take outside every year for the summer, but it really is too big now, the leaves get damaged every time i bring it in or take it out!,but i spend a lot of time looking at this plant.it was a cutting off a plant my Mum had so it means a lot to me, also i grew it from a small piece of her old plant which was dying.
I have been sorting the house out as well which although a slow process is very cathartic,i hate throwing things away(my children would say i am a borderline hoarder) but it really does look better, my dining table has been a dumping ground for so long, Tash my daughter says we have all been really affected by the Girls being taken away, its upset all of my family,i feel as if i have been “stuck” as if time stopped.we all do.
The enemy has been trying to destroy my family, but he wont succeed, because the Lord is in charge of me and my families life , not the enemy!.It says in the Bible that God restores the years the locusts have eaten, not sure where in the Bible, but i am holding onto the promise of my Master, not the father of lies.
God is good...ALL THE TIME!

No comments: