Monday 29 April 2019

Driving 240 miles in 27 hours.

A busy weekend....that is an understatement!!!!..its helped me to come to some decisions which have been hanging over me for several months..about where as a christian i should be putting money..I had expected it to be going for one thing, when in fact it has been going to support someone who i feel, (and have proof) has not been treating others as Christ expects, in fact has been Shielding an abuser from the consequences of their actions,allowing the abuse to continue, shunning the Victim, and denying them Justice.This is Completely Un-biblical, (which i have heard myself said to the person shielding the Abuser).
The Shielder was and still is in a position of Power, over the Abusive Person,and could have stopped the Abuse but chose not too..
Yes i am judging, setting myself up as a Judge over someone else..but i am responsible to The Lord for my own actions,i WON'T aid an Abuser in any way.
I have seen those who have exposed the Abuser discredited,(again said in my presence),so i know i take that risk.The Bible says that "Evil abounds where good men stay silent"..

No comments: