Saturday 8 September 2018

Nipper and Gizmo

It’s 1.30am, and I am wide awake, I am in bed, and I have a fluffy dog bed on the floor next to me with two elderly Yorkshire terriers in it,Nipper the older one,is 14yrs old, his front legs don’t work,for the last 3or four years,he is blind,he still warns if someone comes to the door, and loves a fight with the young Yorkie spike.
Gizmo is in the bed next to him, she is his pup,and only about 8months older, she has had some vomiting on and off for about a week,the day before yesterday, for no reason, completely out of the blue,he had very laboured breathing,which got better over the day, I think she inhaled some vomit,she is blind from cataracts, and almost deaf.
So I don’t know what is going to happen, I hope Gizmo is ok,Spike has had the same virus type thing too, in the last few days,but he seems ok,but obviously is younger, so able to shake stuff off easier..theses dogs have been faithful companions for 13and14 years, the least they deserve now is to be taken care of until they are taken home to heaven.

No comments: