Sunday 29 October 2017

Wet and windy welsh hillside

I am here again sitting in the caravan, on a cold wet and windy Welsh hillside! But I don't mind that, it's just so good to be away from Those same four walls! Ben has been going to a sports thing on a Tuesday morning where his friend from school, Chris has started going,he hates it but it's good for him to get out, and hopefully if he will stay on his own it will give me a few hours break from him,there is a coffee morning at the Church on the same morning, and I do like to go, so does Darren, so I will keep persevering.
I am sitting here in the caravan, and I can see the mountains to the left, covered in mist,some have almost disappeared into the mist,and When I look to my right there is the rest of the side of the mountain we are on,we are at the top, if I could see straight in front of me I could see the Sea, as we are less that half a mile from the beach, I think we are at the top edge of Cardigan bay so Ireland will be the next land, before we get to the Atlantic..it is so beautiful here, stunning really.

No comments: