Sunday 28 May 2017

Single Struggles.

I have been really struggling for five days now, someone made a harmless remark, "will you look after my son when i am not around" shes an 85 year old,and while i hope it was not meant in any way badly,it led onto a bad dream and some thoughts which wouldn't go away!!I was shocked that she said it, and said "we will all look after him", meaning the Christian Bikers, and that evening i was so puzzled why she asked me, there are a lot closer people to him,i didn't think of him as a close friend,obviously as he is a married man!
I have asked some other people what she meant and no one knows, or wants to answer what they really think!So its stirred up some stuff! Mostly not connected but i have had some very unsettling dreams, NOT SEX DREAMS!! since then and feel very tearful, i do feel better today since i went to church.
Maybe I should have told him what she said! but then i feel ashamed what it all led into,...but then non of it was my fault anyway! I am really hoping that it wasn't meant badly,because i have seen her be a bit jealous and spiteful before with her family so i just don't know what to think!! very confusing!!
It has led into me feeling actually bad about being un-married, the first time ever!..i have never even thought about it,it was my life, and i was very happy with that! but i think also that i was putting a Barrier up to God,"I don't want it",I was deciding the path i was going to take, i was deciding for my life!!...my life is not mine but His, but of course i do know that the Bible says that its wrong to re-marry after divorce,if your Husband is still alive,i have TWO living ex-husbands!! so i don't think God is going to go against the Bible!!(or commit adultery which it says re-marriage is).

No comments: