Monday 19 December 2016

Pastor Emmanuel.

Well its almost Christmas! a time of year i am not fond of,as my brother died on Christmas day, 1978.its been a bit boring here, not much has been happening,Andre rang up last week and asked what had happened between me and Mike, i told him and being the peacemaker he is he said he wants to fix it, when they come in January,for us to meet and hash it all out,but i soon put a stop to that!
Mike has decided to have Howard in his life and not me, i still care about him as a brother in the Lord, and forgive completely but of course i am not going to be around Mike on my own because he has been verbally aggressive towards me, and i am scared of him...very sad but its his choice.
I have been supporting a Pastor in Zimbabwe for about 15 years, and that seems to be coming to an end now, as the Pastor has been refusing to give us any information or items for prayer, despite promising to since October, its all very strange, but i know the Lord is in it, My friends Andrew and Lexie have also been sending money, with their Prayer group of Pensioners,none of them under 70!
I feel a bit sad and guilty about it, but its not much to ask, he could send updates from his friends, his country has been struggling for a while, and he may be worried about sending information which could get him in trouble if his government found out...

No comments: