Sunday 19 July 2015

Conundrums, and disappointments...

i am going through a difficult situation at the moment which has been troubling me since thursday night..a brother in the Lord made a sexual comment, not to me,but in general,( an un-saved person standing next to us had said he was going to "get his d**k out",unpleasant but then one of my christian brothers, a person who is high up in the C.M.A said " i think i'll get mine out too", then a woman, also a christian, who i like said,looking at me," well if he's going to get it out i am going to look" hopefully meaning the first guy!!...) I am at a loss to know what to do and think, maybe it was a test...maybe bikers, even Christians, talk like this!!i don't, and i hope i am not a prude, but i don't believe that sort of talk should come out of a believers mouth,i always try to talk and act as i would if the Lord was standing right beside me...I wouldn't choose to be friends with a person who talks like that,should i sit under their ministry? the woman is a worship leader at the Biker Church, how can i respect her any more? The man is one of the people who runs the Biker Church.What do i do?....

No comments: