Wednesday 10 June 2015

Ego versus humility? self esteem versus Dependence on Him?

What a day!, i am just back after spending all day in the hospital, but i don't want to talk about that today,I am a dirty rotten sinner,in the worldly view i am "putting myself down", the world thinks i should have self esteem, a big Ego to shield myself against the affects of my sinful nature,We have the Holy Spirit,our conscience,who convicts us when we sin.do i believe the worlds opinion of me, or do i believe Gods? He loves me unconditionally and as the God who made the Universe, made me i should love myself and all His creation? Everyone dislike those type of people who are puffed and very satisfied with themselves, who don't strive to be better, in fact those who blame others for every failing in their lives,a typical abusers attitude! "i am entitled".... to treat others with complete disrespect and contempt,to be stepped over to get to the top,fighting always against the others RIGHT, to determine their own lives, make their own choices!..

No comments: