Friday 12 December 2014

Ashes to Ashes, and Bombastic bullies,part 3..

Oh dear, i shouldn't have done it but i read my sisters blog, its left me feeling very annoyed but its not just that, i was on the phone to my Dad and mentioned to him how it had made me laugh to the point i was gasping for air, not nice of me, not nice at all..., certainly not a christian thing to do....she was praising my mum,making her into a saint, and yet is holding that same "saints" ashes hostage until i toe HER line,and do what she wants,and it was on the anniversary of the day my mum died...unspeakable person.How much can she actually love my Mum when she wont allow her ashes to be buried in my brothers grave, which is what she really wanted, Even my Dad, (who they always wanted to make out was like Satan himself) was willing to allow it as he owns the Grave site....She wants me to speak to her,be friends again,which seems like a small thing to normal people,"why cant you do it for your Mums sake" is the question i imagine i would be asked,which seems reasonable!! The only thing is i do forgive her for her cruel behaviour to me and my children over the years, but it does not mean i will have anything to do with her,and her last bit of power, (she thinks) over me are the Ashes of our Mother, she is trying as usual to control me,because i am sorry to say,she is an unpleasant controlling person who tries to make me bend to her will!!, which i have done far too much over the years,So its not happening anymore!!..May God bless her and keep her, and one day bring him to her!..Which He can!!... She has decided she has Aspergers!!.. which is REALLY offensive to those people who actually have it, and even got a Doctor to back her up,(a private doctor who charges a lot of money) the doctor didn't dare disagree!! and i know this because i have been to a Doctor with her and the doctor told me later that he felt she was pushing for her agenda!! clever Man!(Of course one of the main symptoms of Asperger's is a failure or difficulty to communicate, and she definitely has no problem with that!! even to the point of verbally savaging anyone who disagrees with her on Twitter, and getting her sycophantic followers to viciously attack anyone who disagree with her too..!!) AND i remember the poor solicitors face (when i had asked her to intervene with Nicky,and get my Mums ashes buried), she looked like she had been hit by a Hurricane, poor woman!! she had been screamed at down the phone that it wasn't ME that wanted to bury the ashes but in fact she believed it was My Dad that was some "Evil puppeteer", her words! Though of course why would a Man who had been divorced from my Mum for 30 years and had not contact with, care anything about her ashes? Logic would say he wouldn't UNLESS HE of course was not the man she has always believed him to be!!So sad!!

No comments: