Monday 11 August 2014

More Rosanna's and more Blessings!

Life is good....really good! despite the enemies attempts to de-rail me! God is GOOD! all the time,we all went to a service in a little village church nearby,Colin the Pastor of the Biker Church was speaking...it was lovely the church had laid on some Lunch for us,they were all so welcoming and loving to us,at first it seemed to be "religion", but of course the Holy Spirit came and i know people were blessed,one lady from Peru even said one of our group had a " lovely voice" hoping it was me she was talking about!...(her name was Rosanna!) Its not long now until the Baby is born..I bless God for allowing me to be part of something so wonderful,(an Evangelistic organisation),its great to be able to go out on the stand and give out Biker Bibles and tell them what God has done for us!..I can take the new Pup out for his first walk next week! Glory to God!

No comments: