Wednesday 4 June 2014

Prodigal, sweet sweet sleep, And a great and wonderful Saviour!

I am able to sleep!..for the time being anyway,God is good! the enemy has been having a "go", but to no avail! the dryer has died, so has the washing machine,Ben punched me yeaterday,and pushed over a large t.v and i did get upset, more angry though,and really told him off, and didnt take him to town which he really wanted to do!! , the neighbour called me a bad name,last week,("a bitch"), but through Gods grace its not affected me, i have not retaliated to the neighbour,(i am trying to turn the other cheek)! so life is good,even a few years ago just one of these things would have sent me into a dark place for ages, but the Lord has allowed me to keep my Peace! Praise Him, God is GOOD,ALL THE TIME!!

No comments: